CPASS donors contributed $19,203 in gifts during Day of Giving 2018, doubling the 2017 total, while helping to enhance student academic experiences and advance wellness and physical activity in West Virginia. Join other alumni on November 13, 2019, to help us increase gift totals and program support to increase the amount raised by another $10,000.
The Greatest Needs Fund focuses on the College’s most critical areas, including student travel to conferences, sponsoring special programs and lectures for students and providing upgrades in technology. The next Day of Giving will be held November 13, 2019.
- Night Owl Challenge: 17th of 46
- Lunch Hour Challenge: 9th of 46
- Happy Hour Participation Challenge: 20th of 46
- Participation Leaderboard: 100 gifts
- Amount Raised Leaderboard: 20th of 46
- College of Physical Activity and Sports Sciences Dollar-for-Dollar Match: $500 MATCHED
- College of Physical Activity and Sports Sciences Dollar-for-Dollar Match: $2,000 MATCHED by Moe and Janie Rubenstein